The iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 update brings some changes to the Home Screen. Namely adding the App Library feature and providing an application page hide mode as needed.
This is also what makes the delete app feature in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 get a little change.
How to remove apps from ipad? There are several ways you can do this. Let's see the following guide!
1. Remove From Home Screen
- The first way to delete apps on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 that you can do is through the Home Screen section or the main page.
- Please search for the application you want to remove. After that press and hold the touch screen in the application section, select Delete Application.
- In the information window that appears, press Remove Application. Give final approval by pressing the Delete key.
2. Delete Via Settings
- The second way to delete apps on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 is through the settings section.
- Please access the Settings - General - iPhone Storage section. Wait until the storage space calculation process is complete. Scroll down to find the app you want to remove.
- When you find it, tap on the app list and select Delete App.
- Also, in this section you can use it to Offload App, i.e. delete the app but the documents in it are not lost.
3. Via the Application Library
- The final way to delete apps in iOS 14 is to use the search feature in the App Library.
- This method is suitable for those of you who use the feature to hide the Home Screen page and save many applications in the App Library section.
- Here are the steps to remove an app from the App Library:
- Access the Application Library or after the last page of the Home Screen you activated.
- Swipe down from the top or press the Search section.
- Type the name of the app you want to remove.
- Press and hold on the application section then select Delete Application.
- Give final approval then press Delete.
- Also, the App Library feature is not available on iPadOS 14, only on iOS 14.
The final word
I personally often use the second way when I find the storage indicator is almost full. This method is the most effective for finding additional free storage because it can see the storage capacity indicators for each application in detail.