For those of you who are active on social media, especially Instagram, it would be nice if the uploaded content got a lot of likes or comments. Especially those who are trying personal branding or marketing products, of course like and comment on important things.
Likes and comments from these followers become a benchmark for assessing the level of success they get. and this has a big role if you want to make a career as a celebrity or do business through social media.
Of course, you need to know the best time to post lots of likes.
When is the Best Time to Post on Instagram?
- Wednesday at three in the afternoon and Friday at nine in the morning / eleven in the afternoon are the best times to post content on Instagram.
- Wednesdays often provide the best performance for content.
- If you need to submit content daily, Tuesday-Friday 10am to 3pm is the best time.
- Instagram experienced a decline in engagement on Sundays.
- In one day, the least interaction on Instagram is from 11am to 3pm.
You can use these times as a reference to upload the best content on Instagram. But keep in mind, you still have to be diligent in displaying the content displayed through Google Analytics or insights. Because it could be that viewers who see your uploads have their own characteristics, depending on what content is raised.